- 2 years warranty
- IR camera software included
- Compatible with a variety of framegrabbers
- External trigger for signal synchronization
- Windowing mode
- Thermo-electric or Peltier cooling in 4 stages
- Flexible programming in an open architecture
- SDK available for all cameras
- Spectrometer compatible
- Smallest TE4-cooled camera
- High speed SWIR imaging up to 2.35 µm
- Scientific image recording and analysis
- CameraLink and triggering for high speed imaging
The Xeva-2.35-320 is a compact digital camera operating a T2SL detector array for imaging in the 1.0 to 2.35 µm wavelength range. The camera features a resolution of 320 x 256 pixels with a 30 µm pixel pitch. It outputs 14-bit data and comes in a 100 Hz (USB 2.0 or CameraLink) or 350 Hz (CameraLink) version.
The camera interfaces to a PC via standard USB 2.0 and CameraLink. Each camera is delivered with a Graphical User Interface (GUI) Xeneth, which offers direct access to various camera settings such as exposure time and operating temperature. The camera allows for exposure times from 1 µs to 60 ms in high dynamic range mode (with TE4 cooling).
Through its advance thermomechanical design, the Xeva-2.35-320 achieves excellent performance levels using a TE4-cooled device operating down to 203K.