- Camera height adjustment: Available as an option
- Scanning speed capabilities: 65 mm/s
- Interface: Controlled thru spectral camera or with separate control cable, USB or RS232
- Mount designed for the required Spectral Camera
- Halogen illumination
- Translation stage
- White calibration tile for data normalization
Specim's compact sized state-of-the art table type scanner resulting in pushbroom imaging solutions for hyperspectral data collection. This scanner features a 21cm x 40cm sample tray, optimizable for each spectral range via suitable illumination units. Scanner is controllable by Specims LUMO software, included with the purchase of a scanner.