- Camera height adjustment: 20”, self-holding
- Scanning speed capabilities: Speed max 500 mm/s
- Interface: Controlled thru spectral camera or with separate control cable, USB or RS232
- Mount designed for the required Spectral Camera
- Halogen illumination for VNIR and SWIR, or thermal line sources for LWIR and MWIR
- Translation stage
- White calibration tile for VNIR and SWIR spectral ranges or sand blasted aluminium bar for LWIR and MWIR
Specim's large sized state-of-the art table type scanner resulting in pushbroom imaging solutions for hyperspectral data collection. This scanner option features a 100cm x 50cm sized sample tray, optimizable for each spectral range via suitable illumination units. Scanner is controllable by Specim's LUMO software, included with the purchase of a scanner.