- VNIR and SWIR wavelengths from 400 nm to 2500 nm
- 1024 spatial pixels
- up to 348 spectral bands
- Readily co-registered data with common front optics
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio and stability
- Compact for installation on standard gyro stabilized airborne camera mounts, as well as turrets and medium-sized UAVs
- Supports 4 different GNSS/IMU systems
AisaFENIX 1K, the top-of-the-range full spectrum sensor with 1024 spatial pixels takes the productivity of hyperspectral imaging to an entirely new level. It produces the same top quality full spectrum hyperspectral data as does its forerunner, AisaFENIX and, at the same time, reduces the flight costs by 60 %, because less flight lines are required. AisaFENIX 1K is capable of surveying an area covered 2.5 times faster with detection of targets occupying only a fraction of a pixel.